Thursday, February 15, 2007

Beef and Beer Fundraiser in PA


The Bucks County Day School in Pennsylvania is having a Beef and Beer Fundraiser on March 3rd and artbyshanna is putting together two gift baskets to be raffled off. If you'd like to send her your handmade goodies to be included in the event send her a message through her Etsy shop. If you'd like more information check out her forum post asking for donations.

I have mailed her 6 sheets of handmade papers to be included in either one or both of those baskets. The types of paper I sent are 100% cotton, kozo, chiri kozo, garden pulp (50% iris, 50% daylily) and two types of recycled papers (photo is a sample of one and is also available in my shop). I hope the winner will enjoy them as much as I do!

Good luck Shanna!

No comments: